BONDTITE Acrylic Fix is an innovative adhesive, formulated with advanced technology. It is used for the bonding the substrate like Acrylic sheet, where the regular white adhesive or rubber adhesive does not work well. It is the best glue for pasting Acrylic Sheet to any wooden surface like Plywood , MDF, or WPC .
Bondtite Acrylicfix can be used in following applications
1. Ensure both surfaces are clean and free from contaminants (Oil, grease, dust, etc.).
2. Apply Bondtite Acrylicfix evenly on Plywood (base surface ) with spreader. Leave surface 8-10 minutes for drying
3. On second surface i.e. on acrylic sheet, rub the back side of it with moist cloth. (insure water droplets should not be there on the surface that going to adhere with the adhesive) . In rainy season , do not rub with moist cloth.
4. Bring both surfaces together & apply even pressure by roller, press machine or rubbing with dry cloth for getting a good bond.
5. Keep bonded surface together under pressure with the help of clamps , nails , tape etc. Handling Strength is obtained within 2 – 4 hrs, however full strength will be developed after 24 hrs.at room temperature.
6. Clean the excess material.
12 months from date of manufacturing in a sealed pack.
In Sausage pack 500g
Product should be stored in a dry place in their original, properly closed sausage at temperature between 2 - 40°C.